Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A few words about Cast Members



Every trip we have ever taken to Walt Disney World, a big part of what has made it all so wonderful is the employees....the Cast Members. They often go out of their way to help or make you smile. I openly admit I feel special when someone calls me Princess...and I'm 38! They really know how to make guests feel special and add that extra touch to make you feel as if you have been transported out of reality. They act the part and live it. Some of the best experiences with Cast Members have been at The Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror. So so awesome. And the Jungle Cruise operators? Amazing! I heard that's the most sought after job on property :) Even their uniforms coordinate with their job and it all adds to the overall magic.

And they really seem to love their job! I have been all over social media for many years and have had the opportunity to chat with current and former WDW cast members. They adore every minute of it. (Well, I'm sure not every minute...I know there is aggravating stuff associated with working at the largest amusement park on the planet!) But they genuinely want to be there. They wear their name tags like a badge of honor.

So next time you're at a Disney park, play along! Take pictures! The people at Disney are part of what makes it so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment