Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Maps are ordered!






I've done the free custom maps through Disney's website a few times. They are super nice and cool to have. I've never actually used them at the park. I think you're better off grabbing a map the day you're there, as it has up to date into on them with showtimes and what not. But the customized ones are fun to have!

This set I ordered for my parents actually. I'm hoping they generate some excitement for them. They still haven't given a definitive "yes" or "no" for the trip this November. It's all booked and all that's left is to make the dining reservations in May and book airfare at some point. And pay for the trip, of course. But it's all planned. Been planned since this time last year when we were supposed to go November 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment