Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The trip is still a go! For now, at least

Well, me, hubby, and the kids are most definitely going. It's just my mom and dad I am not sure of.

We were all supposed to go this past November, but because of some medical issues, my parents had to back out.Instead of canceling, I just postponed the trip a year. My mom really wants to go when the parks are decked out for the holidays and we have to go in November because she cannot take time off in December.

Anyway, so I rebooked at the new art of animation resort...a Cars suite. so looking forward to it!! But I've had the sinking feeling that they were gonna back out again. My dad's health issues are somewhat better, but it was more than that. i really just had a feeling they did not want to go anymore. Or at least, my dad didn't want to go anymore. I need to know though. And semi-soon. If they're not going, we would probably switch our dates and we'd need to stay somewhere else. We can't afford the suite all by ourselves. Plus, dining ressies will be mid May.

So I chatted with my mom about it the other day. My dad still has concerns, but as of now, they are still in. But they want to shorten the trip by two days, 6 instead of 8. Hubby wants to stay a couple extra days just us and I so want that too...but when I told my mom we might do that, she seemed like she wasn't happy about it. I think they want us to fly with them, there and back, so they have guidance. But I'm the time we go it will have been a LOOOOOOONG time since our last trip and I don't think 6 days will be enough. I could make it enough...but will I want to???


  1. Hoping it will all work out for you!! :)

  2. We're going either way. And I'm not sure how I will make it to November without going insane!