Thursday, June 9, 2011

Attraction Spotlight! Peter Pan's Flight!


This ride really does bring back some awesome memories. I had gone to Disneyland with my mom and stepdad when I as 12. Peter Pan's Flight is the only thing I can really remember going on. That and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride..but at the time, it meant nothing to me...I hadn't read the book yet.

So every trip we take to Disney World, I just have to go on it! We always get a Fastpass...I really don't want to wait in that horrendous line. And there always seems to be one!

I love the pirate ships you sail in and that they hang from the track. I love that you can't see it and you really do feel like you are soaring through the sky with Peter! One of my favorite parts is sailing over tiny London, all the houses lit in the night.

Then you fly over Neverland...love that my daughter points at the mermaids, every time, and says "There's Ariel!" It's really not Ariel, but there is one with red hair and pruple shells!

And then, of course, the big fight on Captain Hook's ship and Peter and the kids saving the day!

1 comment:

  1. Is it only at Disney World, or is there one in Disneyland too?

    ReplyDelete