Thursday, April 18, 2019

Why me??

Why me?



Why consider booking your family’s vacation through a travel agent, like myself?

~ I take the stress out of planning any Disney destination vacation. Disney vacation planning can be complicated and overwhelming for many people, which is why there’s serious value in booking through me. I make it easy. I make it fun!

~ I offer knowledgable, enthusiastic service and apply it to your particular circumstances, preferences, and needs.

~ I’m passionate about what I do. I know Disney inside and out. I’m literally tested on it every year. I'm eager to share my love of Disney vacations with my clients and friends. I plan every vacation as if Im planning it for my own family.


~ I book dining. I book Fastpasses. I answer all questions. I give detailed advice. I problem solve. I am IT support. I plan itineraries. I set up Magical Express. I prioritize celebrations. I customize Magic Bands. And more! I would be happy to be as hands on with your planning process as you want me to be.

~ Best yet? There’s no cost to you to utilize my services. I am paid a commission by Disney on the trips I book, so you don’t pay anything extra.

~ You have one contact (me!) who gets to know you, is responsive to your requests and questions, and has a vested interest in making sure you have a magical trip.

So the real question is: Why not me?


No comments:

Post a Comment