Tuesday, June 21, 2016

2017 Disney World Packages are HERE!



Have you been anxiously awaiting the release of Disney World packages for 2017??? I know I have!! Well, the wait is OVER! As of today, you can officially book your 2017 vacation package!!

In case you were wondering, I'm a Disney-certified travel planner/travel agent. That means I can book your Disney vacation for you and help with every step of the planning!! And I do it all for FREE!

I can help with:

- Resort recommendations
- Explain the different park passes
- Offer advice on when to go
- Help you decide whether or not a Disney Dining Plan is right for you
- Book your vacation package
- Help you choose which restaurants to dine at
- Book dining reservations for you
- Help you choose which days of your trip to go to which parks
- Assist with all Disney technology including Magic Bands, My Disney Experience Account, Fastpass, and more
- Book Fastpasses for you
Make any special reservations you may need, such as Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique, Pirate's League, Wishes Fireworks Cruise
- Arrange your transportation from the airport to Disney property and back again
- Be on hand to answer questions before and during your vacation, anytime

Contact me today for a free no-obligation quote!! FTJbyStephanieHaefner@yahoo.com Or find e on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment