Monday, May 9, 2011

Please don't let it be true!!!!!!!!


I read the other day that Osbourne family Lights may be starting November 25th, the day after Thanksgiving this year, instead of earlier in the month like last year. I am so so upset about this. This is my absolute favorite part of being at Disney Christmas time...and we arrive November 12th.

It has taken me a loooooooong time to get my dad to agree to go to Disney World. And my mom said she wanted t go at Christmas time to see all the decorations. So we planned the trip and I chose dates that I thought would work well. My dad is not a fan of crowds, so I needed a time when the parks were already decked out for the holidays, but also quiet. That took us to the week before Thanksgiving week.

So I will make a plea right here and now..."Please please please Disney, start Osbourne Lights early in November like last year!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment